Our friendly team are available every weekday, excluding bank holidays. For our full opening hours please see below:
Monday: 8:30am – 4:45pm
Tuesday: 8:30am – 4:45pm
Wednesday: 8:30am – 4:45pm
Thursday: 8:30am – 4:45pm
Friday: 8:30am – 4:00pm
Our online shop is simple and easy to use – perfect for placing your drinks orders, keeping track of your historic orders, invoices and more! To register, have your account number ready and head over to our online shop and follow the step by step instructions.
Getting stuck? Check out our handy guide today.
Our standard delivery times are within 48 hours for our customers and 72 hours for our distributors for orders placed before 4:00pm. However, express delivery options are also available depending on your location and the time your order is placed.
The team at Lavazza Professional are passionate about innovation and are always working on exciting new drinks we think your team will love! To order labels for a new drink, check out what’s new here.
Can’t find what you need? Get in touch with our team to let them know what you’re looking for, please provide as much information as you can including your site address and account number.
How do I change a drink to my KLIX machine?
We hope you’re excited to try your tasty new drink!
Before getting started, check whether you have a KLIX Outlook or a KLIX Momentum machine then take the following instructions:
1. Open the door to your machine and check the back of your drinks label for information on your new drink type
2. With the door open, press the selection on your menu which will be changing
3. On the LED screen on the front of the machine, select the “Drinks Type” option
4. The current drinks type will display, if this does not match the type on your label press “change”
5. You will be asked if you need help, select “no”
6. Use the “+” and “-“ options to find the selection you need
7. Select “confirm” and close the door
3. Your selection option will appear on the touch screen to the right of your menu
4. Use the drop down “code” section to match the drinks code on the back of your label.
5. Once this has changed, a confirmation pop up will appear, select “ok” to proceed
6. Your new drinks selection will now appear on the touch screen
My KLIX cups have jammed, how can I fix it?
If you find your KLIX cups have jammed in your drinks machine and you’re able to access the inside of your machine, try out our simple guide to help get your machine back up and running.
To begin, take note of the stack which has jammed, turn your machine off and open the door. Depending on whether you have a KLIX Outlook or a KLIX Momentum machine, please follow the below instructions:
- Remove the machine drip tray and drum by squeezing the green handles
- Remove any damaged cups from the baseplate area
- Replace the drip tray and drum
- Close the main door and switch your machine back on to perform a test vend
- Life up the stack of cups and remove the bottom two cups by twisting them and pulling them down. The drip tray and drum can also be removed if this helps
- Replace the stack in the machine
- Turn the machine back on and press the button below the green A to check the carousel is moving freely
- Close the door and perform a test vend
If you find your Freshpack™ has become stuck in your FLAVIA machine, follow the simple instructions below to help clear the jam:
- Turn your machine off using the switch at the back of the machine
- Wait five seconds and then turn the machine back on and check if the Freshpack™ has been ejected
- If the Freshpack™ has not been freed, remove the door of the machine by placing your hand beneath the door and pulling it towards you gently
- Gently pull the stuck Freshpack™ forward or push backwards inside the machine to loosen
- Replace the door by aligning the top of the panel first and pushing the door back into place
Have you had a change of address or perhaps you have a new company name? If you’ve recently had your account details change, please get in touch with our team to let them know and we’ll make sure our records are up to date to avoid any delays to your service and orders.
Looking to replace some of the parts of your machine? Contact the team today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to discuss your requirements. Our spare parts are often simple to fit and change and a member of our team would be happy to walk you through these changes or arrange a visit from one of our technicians to assist.
For invoices relating to your drinks orders, head over to our online shop where there will be a record of these against your account. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Get in touch with our team today who would be happy to help.
To find out more about our insurance details and certifications, please visit our certificate library for the most up to date insurance certificates, method statements and more.
Get in touch with our customer services team today on 0800 0323 444 or email email@example.com and we would be more than happy to assist with your enquiry.