January 01, 2019
Lavazza Professional/Royal Mail Prize Draw
Entry Period: 1st December – 31st December
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to UK (excluding NI) residents aged 18 or over who vend a drink from a Lavazza Professional KLIX® machine at any of the Royal Mail sites taking part in this prize draw. Employees of the Promoter, any Lavazza Group affiliates, its distributors and their families are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- To enter the Prize Draw an entrant must go to www.lavazzapro.co.uk/royal-mail-lucky-cup and complete the required information on between 00:00 on 1st December 2020 to 00:00 31st December 2020. Any entries outside of this timeframe will not be included within the prize draw. Any questions about the Prize Draw (including how to enter) should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Royal Mail Lucky Cup prize Draw" in the subject line.
- By completing the entry information and participating in this prize draw, an entrant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions of entry.
- Only one entry per person. Joint entries or those submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
- Three winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by the Promoter on Monday 21st December 2020 & two further winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by the Promoter on Monday 4th January 2021. The selected prize winner/s will receive a prize consisting of one £50 Amazon voucher. There are five prizes of £50 Amazon vouchers to be won.
- Lavazza Professional accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email between 21st December and 31st December 2020 and must provide an email address to which their prize will be delivered. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter or rejects the prize within 14 days of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be drawn from all remaining entries in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If the winner's entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will select an alternative winner from all remaining valid entries.
- The winner will receive their prize within 28 days of accepting the prize and confirming email address details.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw. By taking part, entrants consent to the use by Lavazza Professional, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, their voice, image, photograph and name, county of residence and the name of their employer being used in promotional activity (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Lavazza Professional) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice, if selected as the winner.
- The prize is as stated, is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to suspend the promotion temporarily or to amend these Terms and Conditions with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the winner.
- Lavazza Professional shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible in the event that it is unable to contact the winner as a result of incorrect email address details having been provided when the entrant was completing the survey. Equally, the Promoter is not responsible where the winner does not receive his/her prize as a result of having provided incorrect address details when notified as winner.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Lavazza Professional UK Limited, Armstrong Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8NU.